Who is The SEO Cohort for?
The SEO Cohort is designed for anyone that wants to learn strategic and tactical SEO quickly. Typically students are:
- Business Owners
- Account Executives
There are some common paths that we see:
- Marketers, writers, or developers looking to gain a better understanding of SEO to apply to their jobs
- Business owners and entrepreneurs looking to grow their business through SEO without hiring an expensive SEO agency
- Business owners, HR leaders, or Marketing leaders looking to develop the SEO skills of their team through SEO training
Is The SEO Cohort live or recorded?
The SEO Cohort instruction is all live. Each session is recorded to ensure flexibility if participants are unable to join a session.
There are no boring pre-recorded videos here, and you’ll have access to the exact templates and blueprints we use during the cohort.
How much time does it take to participate in The SEO Cohort?
Each cohort three 2.5 hours sessions of live instruction and practice. For organizations looking for additional flexibility, training can be customized to your schedule for groups of 4 or more.
What happens if I can’t make a session?
Each session will be recorded and resources will be provided.
Do you need any prior SEO experience to enroll?
Nope! No experience necessary. I’ll cover the fundamentals and then dive into strategy and tactics. And the real projects we work on are adaptable to any level of knowledge.
What if I already know a little about SEO?
Great! If you’ve read about SEO, or maybe even taken an online course before, this cohort will allow you to truly apply what you’ve learned. And because SEO is constantly changing, you’ll get only the most up-to-date SEO best practices and strategies.
Will I earn a certificate?
Yes! All students that complete the cohort will receive an SEO Cohort Certificate that can be used as a badge of honor that you’re now an SEO pro.
What’s included in the enrollment fee?
The enrollment fee includes everything in the cohort – no hidden fees, no tools to buy, no payment plan. You’ll get:
- 7+ hours of live instruction
- In-class projects to apply learning
- Lifetime access to proven SEO templates and blueprints used in class
- The SEO Cohort Certificate of Completion
Who teaches the cohort?
Every single cohort is taught by me, Ryan Morgan, founder and instructor of The SEO Cohort.
I’m a 15+ year digital marketing expert with a focus on SEO. I’ve led organizational and agency digital teams and I have a proven history of driving growth for organizations using SEO.
Can I work during the cohort?
Absolutely! The SEO Cohort is structured for working professionals.
In fact, working professionals can bring current projects into the cohort to apply learnings, and vice versa, apply learnings to their current work.
Isn’t this information available for free online?
Is there a lot of SEO information available online? OF COURSE. Is 90% of it confusing, outdated, gimmicky, and hard to apply? OF COURSE. So if you’re up for mining through everything to find the 10% of quality SEO content, it’s there.
But you’re here, and I think I know why:
- You don’t know what content is good and what is not
- It’s hard to apply things without having real applications and projects to work on
- There’s no one you can ask more specific questions to
- It’s hard to learn it all without any support
That’s why The SEO Cohort exists:
- You have the guidance and mentorship of an SEO expert with 15+ years of experience working in agencies and organizations
- While you learn, you’ll apply each lesson with real projects using real SEO tools
- You’ll have an SEO mentor and a group of peers that will become your trusted SEO peer group